The Mount Cargill Trust

Referral procedure

For a child, young person or adult with a disability to be referred to The Mount Cargill Trust for a residential placement with our service, a parent or guardian would need to discuss this with the NASC (Access Ability) in the first instance.

Social Workers or the NASC may make a referral directly with The Mount Cargill Trust. The individual person being referred must have been diagnosed with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder and/or an Intellectual Disability.

If you wish to discuss a possible referral please contact the Manager or the Residential Co-Ordinator for further information.

Please complete the Referral Form and return to the Manager via email to or post to PO Box 2462, Dunedin, 9044. 

site powered by - Turboweb :: Simple Web Manager