The Mount Cargill Trust is committed to delivering a service to the highest standard. This means it is important to address problems and concerns about the service that arise. Complaints can be verbal or written and will be managed by the Trust.
Child Protection Policy
Our Child Protection Policy aims to protect the safety and promote the well-being of children and young persons aged under 17 years, who live in the care of The Mount Cargill Trust. The Service provides a safe environment, free from physical, emotional, verbal, or sexual abuse.
- All complaints will be treated seriously.
- The priority is to try and resolve complaints quickly and fairly within 5 working days.
- You will be kept informed about the progress and process.
- We will discuss the outcome with you.
- You may choose to have an advocate or support person involved with your complaint at any stage.